1. Any person with a basic degree in science and arts can become a member of the Society.
2. FEE DETAILS (w.e.f. 1st April, 2021)::
For Indians: Ordinary Membership (Annual Subscription): Rs. 1000-00
Students Membership (Annual Subscription): Rs. 300-00
Life Membership Fee : Rs. 5000-00
For Foreigners: Annual Subscription : US $ 100-00
Life Membership Fee : US $ 300-00
3. Fee will be accepted through NEFT/INTERNET BANKING/UPI/DEMAND DRAFT/AT PAR CHEQUE. Please enter DD/Cheque/transaction number in the online membership from.
4. Account details–
Account Name: NUTRITION SOCIETY OF INDIA
Account number: 52020523248
Name of the bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: NIN-LALLAGUDA BRANCH, LALLAGUDA – 20082
IFSC CODE: SBIN0020082
5. DD/Cheque should be drawn in favour of “NUTRITION SOCIETY OF INDIA”.
6. After submitting the online membership form, send the following details by email - ‘email@example.com’ (write the subject as “ENROLMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP”)
a) Name of the candidate:
b) Type of membership: i.e. LIFE/ORDINARY/STUDENT
c) Reference number:
d) Transaction number:
7. DD/Cheque remitters should send the DD/Cheque by post/courier to “The Secretary, Nutrition Society of India, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition Campus, Oppt. Tarnaka Metro Station, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana State, India”.Please write name on back side of the DD/cheque.
8. No need for submission of the Hardcopy.
9. The “RECEIPT“ and “CERTFICATE OF LIFE MEMBERSHIP” will be sent by email. Please make sure that correct email-ID should be entered in the online membership form.
10. Any further information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09885230583.